Monday, December 3, 2018

Warning: trancey language incoming, themes of getting dumber and bimbofication…
It’s so nice of you to offer to come over and help me with my homework. You are a lifesaver! Ugh, I’ve never understood this maths stuff anyway and you’ve always been so good at it. Oooh, hold on. Before we start I’ll just go get my glasses…
Oh these things? I’ve just started wearing them. Do you like them? I think they make me look smarter. Why don’t you look closely and see what you think… That’s right, keep staring into my glasses, watch as the light catches on the lense, notice how my eyes look so big, amplified behind the glass. But I bet you didn’t notice how the glasses have special powers.
Ooops I forgot to tell you why you are really here. See, I don’t need your help with my homework. But I do need those smarts of yours. So, keep staring into my eyes and notice how with each blink, with each second that passes and each word I say that your smarts, your wits, just start to drain. Oh no, your poor mind getting dumber and dumber and dumber with each second. With each moment. Leaving you silly. Leaving you stupid. A total dummy… 
Awww it’s so cute to watch your mind fade as you feel all those silly smarts pulled away from you and into my head, into my grasp. It’s funny to watch your eyes start to grow dim as your mind grows dumber and dimmer still. But that’s okay. I know my words even now, are starting to grow to hard, to complex to understand. Smart people things just aren’t for you right now my silly, stupid study buddy, and that’s okay. So, why don’t you just focus on that feeling of being so dumb, while I do my homework. And I bet it makes you so happy to know, that for now you just focus on one thing. The happiness that comes with just being silly and stupid. So simple. So nice. 
You’re almost too cute to give your mind back, and I know you don’t really need them do you? No, if course not. But, for now… 
On the count of 10
You’ll be wide awake and returned back to how you were with…
1,
2,
3,
4,
5,
6,
7,
All your smarts returning back into your head,
8,
Getting back to how you were before this,
9,
10.
WIDE AWAKE
Oh hey, I think you drifted off a little. Aw that’s okay. 
What do you think of my new glasses? ;)

I hoped you like that little text trance, and if you did check out my video ‘Study Buddy’ that this little snippet is based from. https://www.patreon.com/posts/secret-subject-18351785

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...