Monday, December 3, 2018

Mine

A little sneak into our lives and the favourite part of my day.
I get to see my pretty doll crawl over to me shyly to ask me,
“Miss, can you put my collar on for me?”
I smile at her.
“Why of course I can my love.”
Picking up the collar gently, the one I spent hours on Etsy finding it for her, I drag it across her neck watching her melt as the leather caresses her skin.
She kneels so still, eyes facing forward as I do the clasp up tightly, but not too tight. Of course she has to sleep in it so it can’t be suffocating.
Once it’s done I move her hair back over her shoulders and lean in for a kiss, running my hand up her neck and grabbing the ring to pull her close to me.
Leaning into her ear I whisper,
“Good Girl Ali…” and kiss her on the forehead.
Ugh, I am one lucky Domme that’s for sure.
I love you @little-alicin-kinkland ❤️
Huge thanks to my special girl for letting me take some videos of our session to make gifs of. She’s normally a little shy so this is huge for us to be able to share a bit of our lives with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...