Monday, December 3, 2018

Sleep...

Incoming trancey language, has themes of light submission and being ensnared by my watchHas a trigger with no wake up so keep that in mind in case it hits you.
Watch the watch, watch it sway. Back and forth across your eyes. How lovely it gleams in the moonlight and that’s okay, I know it’s pretty to watch, to let capture all your attention.
Relax into the feeling of having your mind pulled, sucked, drawn in by it. There’s no need to think about anything else than the pretty watch.
That’s right, while you watch and are ensnared in the swinging you can let me take your mind for a moment. That’s right, I can take care of it, I can take care of you. Perhaps you find yourself slowly slipping into sleepy submission for me, and that’s okay now isn’t it?
Of course it is honey, so hush now and SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...