Monday, December 3, 2018

Hush Now...

Hush now, no need to worry about anything.
That’s right, why would you ever need to worry when you could be here with me.
Head gently resting on my lap while you kneel on the carpet before me, so comfy and cosy right in your place. The place you always knew you belonged to be in.
That’s right, be a good pet and kneel for me while you lean you head on my thigh, it’s so relaxing to know that I can take care of you. Control your mind, make your body submit to me, and yet you feel so safe and secure with my hands gently making circles through your hair.
So, hush now and let everything go.
Submit to me,
That right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...