Monday, December 3, 2018

Stare...

You and I have been connected for such a long time and yet, my eyes still have that effect on you.
Logically thy shouldn’t do anything but yet deep inside you know, eyes, my eyes, have a force. Powers deep inside them that draw you to me. They did all that time ago before I made you mine.
I still remember the day we met, you first saw my eyes and I could see you swoon slightly at just the sheer sight of them. And then plyou found yourself staring and you noticed that these eyes are not just eyes, but you felt their full power as it tugged at your mind and dropped you deep down into mindless bliss.
So stare honey, and feel their powers again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...