Monday, December 3, 2018

Ladies Choice: Part 2

Read Part One Here: https://thesecretsubject.tumblr.com/post/179272950482/ladies-choice

This story depicts an actual scene between myself and a friend at a party we went to recently. It contains images of impact play and pain play with light degradation themes, femdom and BDSM. It may be not in the interest of some. 
I look over to The Mistress who is holding her flogger ready over her sub. It’s such a sight to behold, the graceful way in which she hits. Each attempt landing perfectly on her already bruised ass. She holds such a poise about her, a regalness in the way she carries out the task at hand, I feel a surge of inspiration as she instructs me. After a few hits she turns to look at me. “Your turn…” I look at Penelope whose hands are bound tightly above her head, her skirt taped up revealing her perfectly round cheeks and who’s back is arched, she is ready. I take a deep breath and start my swing. 
The first few hits strike her flesh with an intensity, but I am not happy with their placement. I continue to try, perfecting my aim until it is precisely where I need it to be, the centre of each ass cheek. Penelope is unmoving, the only sounds I hear are the occasional whines of pleasure and pain. I move over to her ear and whisper, “Now this time I’m going to go a little harder, and when I hit your limit which is a seven correct?” She nods in response. “Okay, so when I get close to that I want you to show me with your sounds and by telling me, Seven, in a loud, clear voice. Understood?” “Yes Dyl–” I grab the top of her hair and give it a tug. “Sorry, what were you about to call me?” The energy in the room has take me an I can feel my assertiveness grow. “Sorry Miss, Yes Miss.” She replied as quickly as she possibly could. 
I let go and move back to my position. Target in my sight I bring the flogger across her ass as hard as I can with a loud, WHACK. I hear her moan slightly as I do the same with the other cheek. “Six” she cries out. “Six? Only Six? Well I guess I’ll have to do better…” I start making light taps with the flogger. Mental mind games being my forte, I wanted to put her off my pattern, every so often surprising her with a heavy hit or two. Mid scene and I had finally gotten into my stride, The Mistress looks over and with a grin says, “Are you sure you haven’t done this before? Maybe you’re just a natural at this…” I beam back at her proudly. Then I see her get a giant paddle off the wall. It’s red on one side and black on the other and made with pleather. As she hands it to me I realise that it’s a lot heavier than expected. It has a solid steel core. For a moment I feel slight hesitation. I look at Penelope who is wiggling her ass out at me. Walking over to her front holding the paddle I can see the slight pang of fear hit her eyes. “You want this?” I say coyly. “Yes Miss, very much Miss.” I run a gentle hand down her cheek. “Excellent. Now this time I’m going to hit you a few times and need you to give me a number, got it? Oh, and I wanna hear what a little painslut you are for me, so if you could throw in a few of those delightful moans you’ve been doing, but a little louder.” “Yes Miss.” 
I make my way around to her behind and ready my aim. Rubbing my nails in small circles across her skin to build the tension. I want her on the edge, not knowing when the pain might hit her. Running the paddle over her slightly red cheeks I know this is going to be fun. I take a few small practice hits. “Two” then a couple more, “four” over and over again I make a few small hits and follow it with something harder. That’s when I felt it. I knew where to go, I knew what she wanted and how to get her that feeling. I hit as hard as I could, she let out a whimper of pleasure and pain. Right on her right level, “SEVEN!” She cries out. A wicked grin passes across my lips. I take aim at her thighs and hit with a similar intensity. I can tell she is loving this. I keep it going for as long as I possibly can before her and I are about done and then I prep her for the grand finale. “Now, Penelope. I’m going to count backwards from five, and with each number I am going to push you a little. I am going to hit you as hard as I can, and I know as my little painslut you are going to try your best to thank me for them by making those cute little whimpers as loud as you can, understood?” “Yes Miss.” “Good Girl.” I whisper. She shudders as the words hit her head. 
“Five.” WHACK. She cries out in pain. I start to notice the other subs in the room turn their heads in our direction. We are giving them a show to remember. 
“Four.” WHACK. As I play with her I wonder to myself why I hadn’t done a lot of impact play in the past and how sometimes we can channel our fears into something pleasurable for the people we care for. 
“Three.” WHACK. Getting close to the end. I can feel my arm starting to tire from the force I am hitting her with. 
“Four.” WHACK. She pulls at her bonds slightly, I can see them starting to loosen as I know I picked the right time to end our scene. 
“Five.” I pull back, give it a second for her to feel the anticipation in the air build before I hit her one final time. WHACK. She cries out as I quickly put the tool back on the wall and move my way around to her front. She stares at me, realising once more how easy it is to stare into my eyes as I whisper praise to her. For a moment I grab her face and hold her in my hands. Facing me I stare into her eyes and notice them glaze over slightly. I smile at her knowing how much control I have over her this evening, and how this is just the beginning of the fun we are going to have… 
And I haven’t even tranced her properly yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...