Monday, December 3, 2018

Ladies Choice

Hey everyone! So this is the first part of a story that’s based off a party I went to last night with a friend of mine. She kindly said that I could turn the events into some sort of writing so here it is! I wanted to spin it from the angle of scared hypnotist turns Domme, some of the events are played up a little for dramatisation. This part has no hypnosis in it and is all BDSM/Domination based. 

CONTENT WARNING: The following is a story based on real events and has themes of submission and impact play. People do get punished and hit it in. It also has themes of female domination and slight degradation. Enjoy!
As we drove from from my house to the party I could feel the anticipation building. I had a vague idea of what I wanted from you as I had packed my two rolls of bondage tape and you had some very nice toys that I could use to tease and torment you. Finding the venue with ease as I’d been here before we pulled up and suddenly the nerves in my stomach churned into a knot, aided by my corset clinging tightly to my waist. Feeling not quite myself that day I wanted something pretty and comfortable to wear. I knew my style of Domme is not as hard or rough as some of the others who are going and I wanted to show that in my floaty, flowery black and orange dress, with the slit that goes all the way up to the top of my thigh. Placing the flower crown on my head and my little black heels on my feet I felt like a princess, no, not tonight, A Queen of the forest. My goal would be to entrance and seduce with my style, grace and my eyes, carefully painted to look extra wide and innocent. I wanted to go in there and show everyone exactly what I could do, today was my day, my chance to be a Domme for the whole evening and with temporary ownership of Penelope and consent to to as I pleased within her likes and limits I was very excited indeed. 
Play parties theme: Femdom night. The rules are very simple, women may switch but boys must sub. No exceptions. We arrived in plenty of time. One does not want to anger the lady of the house by being late. After checking out the venue a little, putting our bags away and talking to some of the other guests we took some pictures. I had done Penelope’s make up and she looked radiant with her gold and red smokey eye, small tool skirt, leather look corset and fishnets, all topped off with my old collar. See as of late I’ve decided to move away from my old submissive self, it just doesn’t feel right. This collar I knew gave me some leverage with the shiny metal ring, so firmly attached and ready to be pulled and tugged at a moments notice. . As we took photos I had her look at me with a mixture of anticipation and looks that said, “please hurt me”. Under the gaze of the fairy lights dripping from the wall she was even more beautiful than ever. “Hey, before it begins would you like to trance me?” she said, the slight hint of a please in here stare. “Of course” I replied and I took her over to a comfortable seat at one end of the dungeon. For a moment I scanned the room and looked at each station carefully, seeing if anything would jog my fancy and give me an idea of tonight’s plan of action. 
I looked back into Penelope’s eyes, and it was funny to me how quickly she just lost herself in them. For a brief moment it was like the light was slowly dimming in her mind as the room around us ran silent and nothing else mattered. Placing my hand on her jaw I moved her head to look left and right, her eyes never once leaving mind as I whispered to her about what a good girl she is and how perhaps each time I drop her I should increase he want to be a good, submissive slut for me. Eager to please and to show each and every single person in this room how good she is. That’s when we were interrupted. I woke her, the party was to begin and all the subs were to be lined up in the centre of the room. Penelope took her place in the line and tossed a wink my way. I looked in her eyes and pointed my finger to the ground at her, signalling her to kneel with the others. A fellow Domme next to me gasped and whispered, “well that’s a fun way to do that” I smiled at her and nodded with a look that was sly and slightly cunning. 
It was time for the subs stats to be read out to the room. Prior to the event the organiser had sent each Domme a sheet to have their submissive fill in. This was to keep play fast, fun and casual with a high degree of safety. It had their pain tolerance and level of degradation wanted, list of limits and likes and any injuries we had to watch out for. The Mistress who ran the dungeon walked up and down the line, peering at the subs on their knees. Her fingers tapping the clipboard as she commanded the attention of the room. She pointed at one girl, terror shooting into her eyes. “So, you only hand me your sheet thirty minutes before the party is due to start, is that acceptable?” A couple of the Dommes shake their heads. Pointing to the girl she instructs to one of the Dommes, “six of the best for her and make them count!” Bending her over on the floor we hear the crop crack down on her, each time hitting harder than the last, each sounds crisp, clean and very painful. It’s at this moment I was glad I chose not to switch this evening. This is not the first of the punishments dolled out. One sub decided to not write a number in his pain threshold and got six, another wrote a confusing mess in his and was instructed to have his punishments and clear this up with his Domme before play would take place, another turned up very late and was given at least twenty. Penelope sat their at the end of the line waiting for her turn. My heart pounded in my chest as I knew three other subs had already gotten punished for writing elaborate likes lists, which is exactly what I knew I had done for her. I felt the guilt well up inside me, jesus do I say something and risk punishment myself? 
She looked at the clipboard and back at Penelope. “Oh, and here’s the reason we couldn’t attach these to your collars, Penelope chose to write me a fucking story. Shall I read it out for you?” As she started to read I just knew what she would say at the end. My heart racing as I heard my words spilling from her mouth, it was cute, and a little degrading, just how Penelope had said she liked it. She looked Penelope in the eyes and loomed over her. Her latex catsuit making her more intimidating than I had ever seen her look. Leaning down to meet my subs gaze she said, “how cute. Six of the best!” Penelope was pushed to the ground, her skirt lifted as I heard the crop give her six, clean, smacks. I covered my mouth to muffle my gasp. Heart sinking further I looked at the floor as her skirt was shifted back over her ass with the crop. She held a posture that I knew so well, a look of pure submission running across her face as she placed her arms behind her back, shoulders and back straight and rigid. That girl made me so proud in this moment. She looked at me with a submissive stare that quickly turned into a wink as she blew a kiss my way. Whew, I breathed a sigh of relief as her little exchange let me know she was playing this game to the fullest and enjoying herself for it. “Right.” Said the Mistress of the house. “Dommes collect your subs, it’s time to play!” Everyone hurried to find their stations and prep their subs. 
I felt overwhelmed and unsure of myself. Could I still do this tonight? I walked over to Penelope and started to apologise for the punishment, she stopped me right away, “Hey, hey, it’s fine. It was all for show and I was mostly playing into it. I thought it was fun.” I nodded feeling a little better. Suddenly an idea struck me. “Penelope, be a dear and fetch my bondage tape.” I said to her, trying my best commanding tone. Just as she came back with the two rolls of tape I was approached by the Mistress. “Now, I was wondering if I could borrow your sub, set the party of to the right start?” Penelope was the favourite of the night, her reputation for being an excellent partner preceded her. I felt I couldn’t refuse. “Oh, sure thing.” I said meekly as she left with my sub and I was left alone. Not knowing what to do with myself I went to sit down. Sparking up conversation with another new Domme I started to feel a bit better as I found she had no experience and I at least had a little. I shared some tales of scenes I had tried before when out the bustle of scenes I heard a voice, “Secret Subject…” I looked up and at the other end of the room I saw the finger of the Mistress beckoning me to her. Excusing myself I put my tape on the sofa and walked over to the frame in one corner of the room. Penelope and The Mistresses ‘House Bitch’ we both tied up and ready for action. “Now, this one seems to think she can boss you around.” She said to me. I looked at Penelope with a glare, and using my best impersonation of a disney villain I asked her, “is that right?” She shook her head and started to plead a little, trying to blurt out her intentions about how I should bondage tape her skirt up so it wouldn’t fall down mid scene. The Mistress asked me if I could do that and I leaped at the chance. I gathered my roll of black tape and carefully taped her skirt up and gave her ass a cheeky smack. Then the Mistress asked me if I could give her sub the same treatment. “Now, would you like to watch your sub get tortured or would you like to help?” I leapt at the chance to play, but I don’t have any tools. She smiled at me wickedly when I explained this and said, “by all means you can borrow mine.” 
My eyes grew wide as it was clear my lack of impact play experience was showing as I looked on her wall of torture. There were floggers, paddles and crops of all shapes, sizes and intensities. Some I had seen at previous parties and used before and a couple that were foreign to me. I watched carefully as The Mistress warmed up her subs ass, smacking all the parts where she would be hitting with a consistent and precise hand. Her practice was methodical and meticulous. I followed her lead trying my best to warm Penelope up. My plan was to start with this and then a light spanking followed by what every tool was handed my way. I asked Penelope to remind me what her number was, seven. I asked her that if at any time I get close to it to say the number six or seven depending on intensity of my hits and that she is free to safeword if anything happens that she doesn’t like. In my mind I went back to scenes I had seen before and knew that every few hits I would check in with her anyway, I was going to get this right the first time. I started to spank, using my usual technique that I have tried on a few people now. It’s a comfortable spot for me. I started slow and soft and every few hits added one that I felt was relatively hard. That’s when I was handed a flogger for the first time. The smooth wood handle felt slightly weighty in my hand. At this moment, I knew I was in for some fun. 
To Be Continued… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...