Tuesday, December 4, 2018

What We Do When The Door Is Closed (Part 2)

Yes, finally I have gotten around to writing part two of the recount of what happens when I decide to brainwash a very good girl into being a more submissive good girl for me. @little-alicin-kinkland and I had planned before hand that we would do a brainwashing scene and I made three files (patreon people also may have secret copies of) called “The Demise Files”. These are intense submission based loop files which work to overload the mind and fill it with pure submission and I have to say watching the effects in person were quite lovely. Anyway here is part 2 of what happened once I kicked everyone out of the room and had Alice to myself…

Themes: Femdom, F/f, BDSM, D/s, Brainwashing

You look at me with half shut eyes and I know you are ready for round two. I take the head phones and place them back on your ears, you look so helpless, bound to the chair, lost in obedient bliss already, but we can push this further. I knew these files would hit your mind, like shattering a pane of glass I can see the cracks in your mind starting to form as I watch you melting before my eyes. It’s only a matter of time before you are simply putty in my hands and I can really make you mine.

I decide to add fuel to the fire, already starting to burn through your mind. Taking my sharpened nails I run a gentle hand down your back. You start to squirm in your seat and I know I’ve found a button I can exploit a little, tease you even further into my control. I check the time on the file, five minutes, smiling to myself I continue to claw into your arms and gentle caress your face. Small sighs escape your lips which only spurs me on. This second file is clearly starting to take effect as I can hear the faint chanting of “obey” over and over, so gentle and under your breath.

The file ends and I can tell the effects have worked perfectly. The word, obey, continuing to softly spilling from your lips as I take off the headphones, untie you and spin you around to face me. I sit perched on the bed, perfectly placed where I can see my broken, little, doll.

“How are you feeling Alice?”

“Obey.”

“Awww now that is cute. You just want to obey?”

“Obey.”

“Such an obedient girl…”

“Obey.”

“I think you are ready for your new collar.”

I take the pink collar off the dresser. It’s a stunning shade of baby pink, just how you like it, with a large bow and silver bell. The bell rings gently as I pick it up and I notice your excitement. Moving your hair gently to the side I place the collar around your neck and close the lock. Lifting your head slightly I cup your chin and look right into your eyes.

“Now Alice, this collar is a special collar because this collar is the collar of mindlessness. You see, each and every time I ring this bell *ring* just like that your mind will come back to this feeling. This feeling of mindlessness, this feeling of obedience, of being so helplessly brainwashed and controlled for me. And each and every time the bell rings while you are wearing it with me you can just find this feeling of being so mindless, so obedient, so empty and brainwashed growing stronger and stronger with each ring of the bell. Do you understand?”

“Obey.”

“Excellent, you are such a good obedient girl for me.”

It’s at this stage I have to make a choice. I could continue to drive you further into the brainwashed state, linking it to other feelings, but that lost, helpless look in your eyes makes me want to hold you, pull you close to me and never let you go. I choose the latter.

I remove the collar and start the process of waking you up. I can see even though you are “awake” you are so deeply fractionated that your mind is still swimming in fuzzy feelings. We climb onto my bed and snuggle for a while, my fingers massaging your scalp. Absolute bliss as I know I am the luckiest Domme in the world to have you hear with me.

And that was the last thing I can recall before we both fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...