Monday, December 3, 2018

Ladies Choice: Part 3

This story is a fantasy based on real events. Themes of impact play, BDSM, hypnosis, gaslighting, and Dominance and submission.
After I untied Penelope from the frame I took her over to the kitchen area and got her a bottle of water. We sat on the sofa, and she leaned into my embrace. She had been so good through our impact play that I wanted to give her a reward for being so patient. “Are you ready for the real fun?” A cheeky grin creeps across my face. She nods in reply, already a little bit more subby than before from me softening her up a little. I take her hand and lead her over to a nice, quiet corner of the room. There is a step for her to sit on comfortably and she leans back on the wall. The room is partially lit and this corner is covered in the glow of fairy lights. It was perfect for what I had been planning for her. 
I won’t lie this session was a few weeks in the making, with putting in a few fun new triggers a week prior at another party we went to, just in case I needed them and now was the perfect time to test them out. I ran over to the cleaning station where I had left my bondage tape and grabbed it. I looked at Penelope, smiling at her before starting to prep the tape, readying myself to work fast at binding her up. “I’ve never played with tape before…” she says looking down at it. “Oh, it’s my favourite. Especially good for lazy girls like me who aren’t very good with a knot. The best part is you can be quick about it too, see.” and with that I boop her nose. The trigger springs into action as she freezes in place. I wave my hand delicately in front of her eyes. Nothing there. Frantically I grab her ankles and bind them nice and tightly together and then move onto the other side of them before booping her again. 
She looks at me startled. 
“How did you teleport like that?” 
“Teleport like what, honey?”
”Well, you were here and now you are there… I’m very confused.”
“Aww it’s okay to be confused…” 
Boop. 
She freezes again as I bind her thighs tightly together. 
Boop. 
And again as I bind her wrists.
Boop. 
Finally her forearms and chest, tightly covered in the pink and black tape. Waking up she finds her whole body bound, helplessly stuck right where I want her to beI lean in close to her ear and whisper, “Oh dear, someone’s all tied up, helpless and subby for me, whatever shall shall you do…?” She moved her head to look at me and gives me a subby glare. Her eyes already starting to deceive her as they tell me everything I wanted to know. Moving towards her other side I say, “Well, I’ve only just begun to mess with you. See now I have you right where I need you, I’m going to make you my submissive little plaything, would you like that, sweetie?” She nods with eager enthusiasm. 
I grab her hair, right at the base of her scalp and tug slightly. Showing her exactly who is running this show. Looking directly into my eyes I can see her face changing from a submissive gaze to a glassy eyed stare as she starts to lose herself so quickly. Each second she stares I notice her getting weaker to my powers, her head starting to droop under my grasp as I hold her up with nothing but my hand on her shoulder and the one tightly pulling her hair. It’s like she’s my little puppet, her hair the strings holding her together and holding her grasp on the waking world. I pull her head down quickly and watch as she drops with it, giggling to myself I know exactly where to take this. Each time I drag her up again she wakes up with a start. Gasping, shocked at how quickly she emerges from deep trance, not quite knowing exactly how she got there or where we are until she catches her bearings. I pull her down, and up, faster and faster each time. Manipulating her mind until she is so fractionated she can’t tell me up from down. But this is still just the start of my game, as an idea pops into my head. 
“Now Penelope, I want you to think back on that impact session we had just before and I want you imagine exactly how it played out for me, that’s right. And as you imagine that scene, I want you to remember how it felt, each hit, each whack, each moment of pleasure and pain and I want you to know that each time I stay the word, SMACK and snap my fingers, each time I and only I say that word, SMACK, and snap my fingers, you are going to feel all those feelings again, as vividly as you did just before. Do you understand?” 
“Yes, Miss”
“Very good girl, coming back up on the count of 5…” 
Gasping for air as she wakes up with a start, I can tell she continues to sink very deep with each drop, a token to our several scenes together. I look at her and she looks back confused. “What did you do?” she asks curious. “You really wanna know?” She looks nervous and nods. 
SMACK. 
She lets out a moan as she almost jumps in her seat. Looking at me with a shock of disbelief at what had just happened to her.
 “How does that feel?” 
She nods shyly at me. Biting her lip slightly as she looks up at me through submissive eyes.
I have her right where she wants to be and it feels amazing…
To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...