Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Entranced Ideas: Collar-Gate

What are you going on about now Secret Subject?

One of the best things about being part of the online hypno-kink community is the fact that you get to meet so many amazing people from around the globe. The world seems to shrink just a little because you have access to the experiences you can partake in together with only a few clicks. However the distance is also it’s worst quality too.

It is with no shock to close followers of mine that I have a few people who I am not only best friends with but who are subs of mine and who I adore completely. I often have to count my own blessings to have such people in my life and although I won’t name them this is something we discuss often. For the longest time I have been wanting to buy her a collar, so with Entranced coming up and us meeting for the first time IRL I decided I would do just that (image above). I have to say I am very happy with it and when I showed her the reaction was the cutest damned thing I had ever seen so I think I did okay.

Now anyone who knows me should know by now I am a sucker for theatricality. I love theatre and I think that sometimes a bit of drama in a scene just makes for a better experience. I am also a huge music fan and music nerd. Auditory through and through. Music always gives me ideas, inspiration and gets me into moods. So this idea came from a song. Church By Fall Out Boy.

Hearing it takes me to places I haven’t been able to explore in my dominant side yet and make me excited to get the chance to in person. It gave me flashes of seductive eye fixation, gothic attire, candles and just a hint of brainwashing.

The Idea

So these are my plans for a perfect collar ceremony. (Again, I told you I’m into the theatre)

Step 1: Get all gothed up, very important for ambience and such. This is a big deal for me being the first time I collar a sub and I want it to be a big deal so setting the scene is something I take pride in.

Step 2: Have collar ready in its bag and in a place for easy access.

Step 3: Have submissive (in this case my pretty, little doll) ready for some intense mind shattering (pre-talk and consent negotiations because safety first friends! This covers in and out of trance safewords)

Step 4: Sit on bed with submissive, make sure everyone is comfy and ready. This is also the part where we will decide whether or not to let out close friends be present or not.

Step 5: Start eye fixation induction. With the amount this is being training at the moment this will take approx. 2 seconds to happen..

Step 6: Fractionate, mix with mantras that where previously installed. This will consist of dropping and waking mixed with questioning to cause some confusion, amnesia and very fast conditioning effects. Will also get the level of submission I would be looking for to start the next part. (This part will take the longest IMO because fractionation is my favourite as you all know quite well by now.)

Step 7: Start engaging orders. (Mostly about kneeling) Once on knees project ‘Good Girl mantra while I continue to whisper’ can start.

Step 8: Start installing bell triggers for collar. This is mostly also where I will hype up the sensations so that by the next step I have built in everything to her collar that we would like to happen, and so she is very obedient and ready for the collar.

Step 9: Remove collar from bag. Dangle in front of face. Remind her that if she wants it she will need to beg me first and show me how badly she wants it. (This is rather mean as she’s been waiting for it for a while now…)

Step 10: Stroke her cheek, tell her how much of a good girl she is for me and finally place the collar around her neck, fasten. Ring the bell for the first time and watch her melt into a puddle of pure submission. (Make sure to add a few “Who are you, and What are you’s” in there for good measure.

Step 11: This can go one of two ways,

11a: Play around a bit more with the heightened obedience, train in some new tricks or mix in a few other plans at this stage.

11b: After care her to hell and back with a famous Secret Subject “I don’t hug but for you I will make an exception”. Where I place her head in my lap and gently stroke her hair, all the while whispering things to her and reminding her that she is such a good girl for me and that I am so happy she is mine.

Friendly reminders: (This is mostly for me, think of this as a lesson plan of sorts) safe word checks at a few points and if anything happens skip straight to the end and aftercare it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...