Monday, December 3, 2018

Collabs?

My goal for 2019 is to feature new and upcoming hypnosis friends as well as the more experienced members of the community on my livestream.
I’ve already started with my recent collabs with @mr-kicks and @lilmissmorphoand perhaps you saw my amazing videos IRL with Penny and @thehypnobunnyor my beautiful girlfriend @little-alicin-kinkland but I want to know, who do YOU want to see interviewed on my stream or in a video with me?
I’m looking for the people you’d like to know more about, the people who’s brains you think it would be fun to pick or those who you think deserve more recognition for the work they do in the community!
Comment, reblog, message or anon ask me the names/tumblrs of people you’d wanna see and I’ll get to asking!
I have a few ideas of my own but I’d love to hear what the community as a whole thinks.
XOXO The Secret Subject

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback (Written by Dom-Plays-With-Dolls)

     Thesecretsubject has become the go-to hypno-kinkster to watch. She’s incredible at what she does, and remarkably down to earth, as w...